- Baguio Beans
- Ground Pork
- Mama Sita's Oyster Sauce
- Cornstarch dissolved in water
- McCormick ground black pepper
- Green Onions (optional)
- Fried Garlic (for garnishing)
- Chili Garlic oil (optional)
- Olive Oil
- Marinate ground pork with Mama Sita's Oyster sauce, add some ground black pepper.
- In a wok, add a teaspoon of olive oil, saute the ground pork until cooked. Transfer in a bowl and set aside.
- In the same wok, saute the onions and garlic until brown. Add in the carrots, chayote and beans.
- Drizzle 3-4 tablespoons of mama sita's oyster sauce and ground black pepper.
- Add a bit of water , a very small amount of water just to have more sauce. Taste and adjust according to your desired saltiness.
- Add in the dissolved cornstarch to thicken the sauce.
- Add in the cooked ground pork, green onions then mix.
- Transfer in a bowl and garnish with fried garlic. I add in some chili garlic oil just because I love spicy foods.
I eat mine with quinoa instead of white rice for a healthier option.
#QuinoaMeals #Healthyoptions #EasyVeggieRecipe #QuickMeals #BudgetMeals #Homecooking
#VegetableRecipe #VeggieRecipe #MamaSitasOsyterSauce #McCormick